Why Should Video Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy?
Smart Solution Marketing Group realizes that creating a “Get Acquainted” signature video is an important tool in your marketing strategy. Here’s why:
Online Video is Used and Trusted by Consumers
- Website visitors who view a product or service video are 85% more likely to buy than those who do not.
- 52% of consumers indicate that watching a video increases their confidence in making online purchase decisions.
- Over 3 out of 5 consumers spend at least 2 minutes viewing a video that educates them about the company and the product they are considering.
- 93% of communication is non-verbal. People trust you more when they can see and hear you on video. Let me create a signature video for you!
Video Brings Online and Offline Together
- Smartphone users are increasingly using product videos as part of their multi-channel shopping experience.
- Nearly 40% of consumers report that videos increase their likelihood of making a purchase by way of a mobile device.
- 50% of local searches are already done on mobile devices.
- 90% of smartphone searches result in an action such as a purchase or a physical visit to a business.
- 4 in 10 shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video.
Video is The Most Viral Form of Media
- YouTube, is the 2nd largest search engine after Google.
- Video is one of the most commonly shared forms of media.
- 92% of mobile video viewers say that they share video content by email, on social networking sites or by passing their phone to a friend.
People Remember What They See & Hear
After 2 weeks, people remember a mere 10% of what they have read, 20% of what they have heard, 30% of what they have seen, but 50% of what they have seen and heard–for example, in an online video.
For each of the above reasons and a host of others, video should definitely be a major focus of your online marketing.